Required Skills: Automation testing selenium with java.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools (Selenium 2 or higher).
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Experienced in writing scripts for automating UI screens and Web API driven tests
- Experienced in SQL scripting.
- Experienced in Core/Advanced Java, writing of Junit and TestNG test cases.
- Experienced in SoapUI / ReadyAPI.
- Experienced working with Maven
- Experience working with continuous integration (CI) tools like Jenkins will be a plus.
- Experienced in working with Agile/Scrum development processes and working with test & agile project management tools like Jira, Rally will be a plus.
- Knowledge of performance/security testing is a plus.