Assistant General Manager - Project Monitoring
1) Achieve billed sales as per plan
2) Ensure 95% achievement of on-time delivery and the liquidated damages to be limited to 0.5% of the billed sales
3) Prepare baseline plans and Micro-Schedule for pre-manufacturing and manufacturing activities.
4) Do periodic review of schedule with the functional head to monitor the actual progress of the job ensuring that the project is on schedule. Project Issues / Bottlenecks to be escalated at the appropriate time
5) Review for availability of Raw material and other deliverables as per plan. Ensure proactive planning of the material, fixtures and components as per the plan
6) Attend Kick-off meetings and ensure effective communication and act as a single point contact with the customer for project execution. Ensure Change management is implemented to get the due extensions & price implications from the client.
7) Carry out Project Closure Meetings, to analyse, document and implement the Projects learning’s
8) Carry out Improvement projects as designated
9) Manage resource loading and levelling
10) Administer subordinate development and lead a team of executives.
Established in 1897, the Group of company has its roots in India's Independence and Swadeshi movement.Company enjoy the patronage of 1.1 billion consumers globally across consumer goods, real estate, appliances, agriculture and many other businesses. In fact, our geographical footprint extends beyond Earth, with our engines now powering many of India's space missions.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile