Manager – Marketing
Mumbai Rozgaar Pvt Ltd
Key Result Areas:
1) Throughput Contribution.
2) Capital Efficiency
3) Improvement and Strategic Initiatives
1) Study new markets in detail and explore avenues for Business Development in these markets
2) Identify new potential customers and establish initial contact with them
3) Present divisions manufacturing capabilities to the existing, new and potential customers and develop close rapport and relationship with customers
4) Organize customer visits and shop audits
5) Identify new upcoming projects and new product or technology that could be a potential business opportunity for the division
6) Improve market database and knowledge of competitors activities on a continuous basis
7) Look at the macro picture for various markets and understand the developments to enable to find out excelling markets that could be focus areas for th
Established in 1897, the Group of company has its roots in India's Independence and Swadeshi movement.Company enjoy the patronage of 1.1 billion consumers globally across consumer goods, real estate, appliances, agriculture and many other businesses. In fact, our geographical footprint extends beyond Earth, with our engines now powering many of India's space missions.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile