Training & Development Manager
Mumbai Rozgaar Pvt Ltd
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
- Proposes training and development programs and objectives.
- Develops and monitors spending against the departmental budget.
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Supports Talent management initiatives and provides Career Development plan
- Conducts Individual Development Plan for employees and training profiles
- Conducts in-house trainings on soft skills for organisation Employees
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
Company was formed with a common goal, which is to provide global talents to assist in our clients recruitment drive. We know that finding a reliable recruitment agency could be much tougher than recruitment itself. Our Assurance to all of our clients is strong after sales support, through a strong support team in Singapore. Our commitment is to be a one-stop manpower service providers
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Payroll Management
- Statutory Compliances
- Personnel Administration
- Industrial Relations