Leading Global BPO hiring for Team Leader
Mumbai Rozgaar Pvt Ltd (5 Opening)
- Proofread emails of agents to ensure that error-free emails are sent out.
- Monitor agents to identify errors, deviations & initiate corrective measures.
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Informed on all the Updates related to Process by constantly checking team correspondence (Mails/What’s app/ Messages) and broadcastit to the entire team.
- Test Product updates on timely basis.
- Training the new joiners and handle OJT employees.
- Accountable in getting the new employee’s certified.
- Conducting regular refresher training for the team.
- Generate account specific QA reports based upon predefined contractual criteria and provide inputs to operations.
- Create & maintain timely & accurate QA database.
- Conduct feedback sessions with Agents.
- Participate in design of monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Coordinate and facilitate calibration sessions
- Update all process required Tracker.
Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
To be a globally preferred business process transformation partner for our clients, creating value in their business through innovative outsourcing solutions.
Make our clients more competitive
Seven values that weave the different cultures across our company and its subsidiaries into one fabric
Company operates a global network of 66 customer experience centers across the U.S., Canada, the UK, India, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Jamaica, UAE, and the Philippines. We deliver 67% of revenues locally, enabling intimate customer relationships and long-term, sustainable results.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile